Website Copyright and Intellectual Property Policy
LarisaMcShane.com respects the intellectual property of others, and we ask those viewing content on this site to do the same. ASID may, in appropriate circumstances, bar from this Web site any user who infringes intellectual property rights.
If you believe that there has been a copyright violation of your work, please provide Larisa McShane& Associates’ Copyright Agent with the following information:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right
that is allegedly infringed;
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single
online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site;
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and
that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us
to locate the material;
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact you, such as an address, telephone number, and if available,
an e-mail address at which you may be contacted;
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are
authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Larisa McShane& Associates’ Copyright Agent for Notice of claims of copyright infringement can be reached as follows:
Larisa McShane& Associates
c/o Web Copyright Agent
Please be sure to include “Copyright Agent” in the subject of the email.
Permission to Use Copyrighted Material
This Website contains documents, photos, icons, and other copyrighted materials owned by LarisaMcshane.com or our content providers. Users of this Website are authorized to use, download, or reproduce the copyrighted material owned by LarisaMcShane.com, subject to the following conditions:
- A maximum of only one download for each individual content is allowed.
- The material may not be modified.
- All copyright and other proprietary notices must be retained in the document.
- You may not reproduce, copy or redistribute the design or layout of this website without our express written permission.
This permission does not extend to materials owned by third-party content providers. You must contact the third-party content provider directly for permission to use their copyrighted works.